Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feliz Navidad! - Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

I want to wish you all a Feliz Navidad/Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is having a great day with their families and friends. Filled with love and laughter! I have been looking at the pictures people have been tweeting. Nice to see the kids with a smile on their faces opening their presents. There is nothing more beautiful than that!

I'm not spending hours in the kitchen today. Dinner is done basically, just warm it up and we are set. I baked another Gooey Butter cake, it turned out less sugary (ran out of powdered sugar) but I like it better that way (never thought I would say that!) and it has the right amount of gooeyness (new word?). That will be our dessert, yum.

We rented some movies, Conan The Barbarian and Thor. Since Netflix makes us wait for Blu-rays (sucks) those are the movies I could rent. So no feel good/Chrismassy movies. Oh, we can always see A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey again. That was a good movie! The animation is one of the best I have seen...

Anyway, I hope everyone got what they wanted from Santa, lol. Cuidense/be safe, mi gente. Have a designated driver if you drink or take a taxi!
Feliz Navidad!Photobucket




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...