Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sorry I Haven't Been Posting...

Sorry I haven't been posting much this week. Have some things going on. It's kicking my ass, keeps me on edge 24/7 and I'm not able to concentrate in blogging. I'm praying everything will get resolved by the end of next week. Hate having things lingering in the back of my mind. Not having control of what happens, etc.

Finally went to see my doctor. Told him about the meds and he wasn't as upset as I thought he would be. Or at least he didn't show it. He prescribed me new ones. I read up on one of them and I'm not comfortable with the side effects. So as soon as I can't handle the side effects or I start feeling weird I'm calling him. Fuck it, no more but what if he gets mad. I'm the one who has to deal with it.

Yep, that's me I worry too much about other people feelings or what they would say about me. Have to definetely change that. I'm too old to still care what other people think. I want to be one of those people who live their lives however they want to. They don't worry about el que diran/what would they say shit. What about you? Do you have the same problem?

Going back to what is keeping me on edge. Please keep us in your prayers that things will turn out Ok. If they don't I doubt I will be back to blogging everyday anytime soon. But this time it won't be because I can't concentrate but because things will be harder for us money wise etc...



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...