Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Home Decorating.

Contributed by Milford Woods


My husband is the only man in our house. We have three beautiful daughters together, which can leave him feeling overwhelmed by women. His sanctuary has always been the garage. Whenever dresses and makeup gets to be too much for him, he will retreat to this area, sometimes for hours. After helping him clean out the garage last spring, I realized just how drab the space was. We don't use the space to park cars and we have a large storage shed holding most of our tools and yard equipment, so I thought it would be a great idea to turn the garage into more of a room for him.

I had no clue what I was getting myself into when I decided to help him take on this project. Getting to see how excited he was about flipping this area, was more than enough to keep me motivated. We used our clear internet (more info) to find other ideas for similar areas and decided that we needed to add dry wall to really complete the look. While he set out to complete this task, I decided to pick out the perfect furniture and accessories for decorating a man room. The end result was exactly what he needed, in fact at times I find that my daughters prefer to watch TV out in his room as well.


image credit: Hacked Gadgets
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...