Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving - Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!



My pernil is in the oven and the smell of garlic is all over the apartment.  I love it!  Nope, I don't make turkey, made it once and didn't like preparing it.  It was gross to me, lol.  Sorry but that's what happened, I decided to stick with what I like best!  The kids love it and they haven't complained yet.  I'm making the basics, arroz con gandules, tostones, ensalada de papas, jellied cranberry sauce (from a can!), pumpkin pie (bought it too, lol) and all kinds of cheesecakes, yum! 

We are staying in so we rented some movies and all of them are good ones.  Better than going to movies, great food and laying on our comfy couch.  We have Angels & Demons, Stark Trek, Transformers 2 and Up.  One for each day, if we can wait that is.  I can hear everyone getting in the festive mood playing music.  As long as my neighbor doesn't put it loud to the point I can't hear my TV, I do not mind.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving/Un Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias.  Stay safe and have fun with your love ones.  No coman mucho, ni se emborrachen!/Don't eat too much or get drunk! LOL ♥♥

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...